[RC] Graves Mountain (VA) - Michelle Aquilino

Random search for someone who really knows the trails, fire roads, etc at Graves Mountain in Syria, VA.? And who has time to email me to help with preparing for a weekend there.? I have questions and am looking for advice and thoughts.? Thanks!
-Michelle

--
"Don't breed or buy while shelter animals die"