[RC] SR Saddles - JOHN MIDDLETON

With all the talk about saddles I'd like to ask everyone who uses the SR saddles a question.  I just sent my
$500 deposit to Steve and still need to make a cast of my horses back for him to use to build my saddle.
Since the saddle won't be ready until November I have time to decide if I want the saddle with the fenders
or the one with flaps.  Steve mentioned that most people were using the one with the fenders for more
stability and less fatigue in their legs.  I haven't ridden in a saddle with fenders for many years but I'm
thinking it may be a good idea.  Can anyone out there who owns a SR give me some advice to help me
decide which way to go.  I'm really looking forward to getting this saddle.  I've heard so many good things
about the SR saddles.

Thanks,
Barb
jgmiddletonatmsndotcom