[RC] thumps - sbolinge

If my horse was thumping, and I was somewhere in the course of the Tevis, Even if administering electrolytes caused  the thumps to go away, I would be very inclined to pull my horse...one dose of electrolyes might ease the excitablilty of the phrenic nerve and cause the "thumbs" to stop, but one dose of electrolyes isn't going to completely correct the underlying problem. I sure wouldn't ask my horse to go on.