[RC] Boots for "Emergencies" - Dream Weaver

 my ideal is to have a boot that goes on pretty easily.? But then I'd also like them to come off without too much of a fight, and am wondering if this is even possible, haha.?

Hi Michelle - I'll second Naomi's recommendation of the Renegade strap on boots.  They are easy to put on, and remove - no tools required.  Renegades are the easiest to use and highest performing boot that I've ever used - no need to use vet wrap, duct tape, stockings, glue or any other accessories to get them to work.  Once the initial adjustments are made that is it.  I was particularly impressed that a rider used them on Tevis, finishing in 20th place without any problems and the horse looked fantastic the next day - no modifications used and no rubs anywhere that the boot contacted (or anywhere else, for that matter).

Riders have also used them over shoes with success on endurance rides and loved them for ease of use putting on and taking off.  They were designed specifically to be used on a barefoot horse, but have a great deal of adjustability built in to the design - that also allows for small adjustments to be made allowing them to be used and fit well during an entire trim (or shoeing) cycle.  Another selling point is that they are made in the USA!

Karen
http://www.enduranceridestuff.com/blog