[RC] How to buy Tevis photos? - Jill Carr

I’m just dying to get my hands on all those photos that people took of us at Tevis, and just can’t find them yet.  I can’t find them yet on the websites for Lynn Glazer, Steve Bradley or Hughes.  Anybody know when they’ll be up, or am I just looking in the wrong place?

And Karen, Lucy and others that caught us with their cameras, please let me know if I can get copies of the photos you have of us!

Walker and I had to pull at Last Chance when his right front foot gave him trouble again, but what a wonderful mule!  What a rush Cougar Rock was!  What great people we rode with and met on the trail and in camp and at the stops!  What amazing volunteers and organizers!

Wow, what a ride!

Thanks, all you wonderful endurance people that help us new kids in this great sport!

Jill Carr

7900 Shenandoah Ln.

Somerset, CA 95684

530-957-2397