From: Truman Prevatt <tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC] Ride Between Rivers- Steven Hay
To: "Jody Rogers-Buttram" <dragnin100@xxxxxxxxx>, ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 5:53 PM

Well my plans of coming on up to the Great State of Alabama - who tries like hell to claim it's the home of the Confederacy but falls short to Virginia ( the home of the Confederacy is in the AERC NE region, go figure I guess they never really studied American history in California :-( ) - to join you and the rest of the Southern belles on the river. However, I got news today that the next three weeks will be spent on an airplane and in motel rooms.

Can I have a rain check?

Jody Rogers-Buttram wrote:
Oh Prince Daryl:

See you are the river with the inner tubes in a few weeks....if your man enough to stay up past your bedtime.

Jody

--

--

“I maintain there is much more wonder in science than in pseudoscience. And in addition, to whatever measure this term has any meaning, science has the additional virtue, and it is not an inconsiderable one, of being true.” Carl Sagan