RE: [RC] Tevis Travel: delays on I-80 between NV and Truckee - Ranelle Rubin

Also, the road is VERY narrow with the construction. You may even want to consider going Mt. Rose Hwy to Lake Tahoe Blvd, then onto 267 toward Robie..that is the way I went last weekend.

Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway. ~ John Wayne

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx