[RC] FW: [Terry] Regarding the Mongol Derby - Kat/Terry/FEI Position - Beverley H. Kane, MD

Title: FW: [Terry] Regarding the Mongol Derby - Kat/Terry/FEI Position
response to Terry’s response to my PM — BK

------ Forwarded Message
From: "<Beverley H. Kane>" , MD <sensei@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 12:03:59 -0700
To: Terry Banister <ebeyrider@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Conversation: [Terry] Regarding the Mongol Derby - Kat/Terry/FEI Position
Subject: Re: [Terry] Regarding the Mongol Derby - Kat/Terry/FEI Position

This is clearly a game of he said/she said. According to the text of an Advernturist news release, posted by a blogger this morning
 http://caskeystudios.wordpress.com/2009/07/28/the-mongol-derby-and-vet-net/,

According to this, VET net did indeed have an advisory role at one point:

The Adventurists would like to make clear that the two parties have been in regular contact since November 2008, by email, telephone and in person. Vet Net have consulted The Adventurists on the veterinary situation in Mongolia, on the availability of good quality medicines and on how best to provide veterinary care for the Mongol Derby horses. Vet Net also provided The Adventurists with the names and contact details of all their trained soum (village) vets along the Mongol Derby course.”

You had to be there. It is impossible for you or I to say who’s lying.

BK