[RC] Envy - Bruce Weary DC

   If I chose a playing card from a deck, and thought about only that card in my mind, unless you're Kreskin, you probably can't
tell me what card I'm thinking of. If you can, we need to take a trip to Vegas and make a killing.
 It is a popular activity these days (and maybe even historically) for some people to observe the actions or hear the words of
others, and then infer and insist what they must be really thinking, even if their interpretation is completely counter to what that
person has actually said.
  To me, the truth is, most people are anxious and willing to tell you almost anything that is on their minds, including
opinions on anything from religion to politics to Mongol Derbys. If one really wants to know what is on someone else's mind,
that person is the best and only resource to find out.  Of course there are liars out there, but, all in all, to ask what someone's opinion is, and after they express it, to tell them that they really are thinking something else, is folly, insults their intelligence, and more than likely represents the opinions of the inquirer, instead.

  So, unless anybody can tell me what card I'm thinking of,  it's probably best  to check with  me personally on my thoughts on any other given subject,
 rather than trying to tell me what I'm thinking. Otherwise, let's meet in Vegas, and I'll buy the first Margarita.  :))   Bruce Weary