From: rides2far@xxxxxxxx <rides2far@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC] Beerr and Inner tubes
To: dragnin100@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, July 27, 2009, 10:45 PM

OK, I missed this whole exchange while out of town, but I will make a few things clear. Nobody has to worry about me wanting to float down a river on inner tubes with people who are putting away the beer...don't worry Dr. Q. I know enough to warn my daughters to stay up stream of those people should they decide to put on their bathing suits and join in.

Unfortunately, I have a CLASSIC farmer's tan and have no intention of showing it off to the world. I tried the fake tan stuff once hoping to be able to wear shorts after a hot ride. That stuff rubbed off the inside of my legs and I looked like I had lupus. I'll drive the pick'em up vehicle. I'm always handy to have around as a designated driver. :-)

Angie

Click for a wide selection of quality scales.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTFnwhL3iwCMk9HXVr3014EOJmyijQqTxOsOmm9OhGx6hBaZgontHS/

--- End Message ---