Re: [RC] Beerr and Inner tubes - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Well, you can always come on up and join us   !!!!!!!!

--- On Tue, 7/28/09, Truman Prevatt <tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Truman Prevatt <tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC] Beerr and Inner tubes
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: "Jody Rogers-Buttram" <dragnin100@xxxxxxxxx>, "rides2far@xxxxxxxx" <rides2far@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 8:20 AM

Jody Rogers-Buttram wrote:
But Angie, we dont' need a sober driver to pick us up.  We only need to be dropped off.  At that time we will be perfectly fine.  We are going to float back down to the camp. Then we can crawl up on the bank.

Jody

What a woman ;-) !

Truman

--

“I maintain there is much more wonder in science than in pseudoscience. And in addition, to whatever measure this term has any meaning, science has the additional virtue, and it is not an inconsiderable one, of being true.” Carl Sagan