[RC] Ft Meade Remount--short version - Marirose Six

Ft Meade was an awesome ride. Kerry & all of her family & friends did a super job putting on this ride with lots of smiles?&?any kind of help a rider could possibly need. Even some great history lessons. :o)?You guys are the best! The vets were great as well.
?
Joe Long put up an offer on ridecamp for someone to ride his seasoned horse Sanshra with him while he took his young horse, Vie, on his first 50. I emailed him, taking him up on that offer if he couldn't find a junior. I'm so glad I did! I had so much fun. Sanshra is an amazing horse, so easy to get along with. So was Joe for that matter--& a fine singer out on the trail to boot. I had an absolute blast!
?
Sunday I rode my Noodle girl on her first ride of this season. That fat mule turned out to be in much better shape than I'd though, cantering to the finish line in 3rd place & high vet score.
?
THANK YOU to ride management & vets!
?
THANK YOU to Joe Long for letting me ride your horse!
?
THANK YOU to Noodle for just being Noodle!

--
Marirose