[RC] Less than a week to go. - Becky H

OK, had to go look in the archives.  What a hoot.  I go back to at least '95 on Ridecamp, still have an "@" button (2 actually) and I think it was '97 I first volunteered to do Webcast of Tevis.   Now it is 12 years later and I am once again getting ready for Tevis.  Not as a rider but webcast volunteer once again.  I have a lot more success with that.  I think I have only missed 2 years of tevis in all that time and following by webcast while working is really hard when you want to be there.

Who on here remembers our first official "webcast" suckers, er volunteers?     I know Lynne Glazer was there and our own Brit Lucy....Who else?????  They have gotten so good over the years.  I have a lot to live up to this year.  Heres to all of the riders and crew for this years' journey. The weather is expected to be great this year.  Mid 80's