RE: [RC] Rib out - ll cole

How do you get a rib out, anyway? Sounds like a pain.

From: mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Rib out
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 20:01:56 -0700

I seem lately to be getting a rib out which is really a nuisance and hurts when riding. Falling started it all.  I had it adjusted – had to go 2 or 3 times because like a dummy I waited hoping it would get better and then it was really stuck.  Then another year went by and it happened again.  Then I had it adjusted and the rib  was fine but my muscles took a while to stop spasm-in.  Anyone else had this happen and know of an exercise to do to stop it from happening.  I end up at the chiropractor frequently because my SI joint goes out all the time.  He is beginning to be a good friend.  He even wants me to bring my horse’s pelvis/hip x-rays in for him to see.

- mary

Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Search, add, and share the web’s latest sports videos. Check it out.