RE: [RC] Questions - ll cole

...as any 17 year old can tell you......

Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 13:08:44 -0400
From: tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] Questions

Nope on top. You pressurize the keg and the air pressure drives the nectar up a pipe in the center of the keg that the tap is connected to.

Truman

Sharon Levasseur wrote:
Maybe I'm missing something.  Isn't the tap at the BOTTOM of a keg?  How do you get the beer out when the bottom is under water?
-Sharon L. in Maine

Quoting Truman Prevatt <tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Rookies!  What you do is take kegs. A keg will nicely fit down in a
tube (if you stretch it a little to get it in). You float the keg so
it's about 2/3's into the water to keep it cold. You can tether the
tube with the keg and take turns keeping the tether (you don't want it
washing ashore into a camp of rednecks - you'd never get it back). When
you want one, paddle up to the keg and draw a cold on.

The question is not how many cases, but how many kegs.

Truman

Elizabeth Walker wrote:
I don't know about Tom, but by my calculations, you will also need  a canoe to carry the beer....  :)