Re: [RC] Questions - Truman Prevatt

Title: “I maintain there is much more wonder in science than in pseudoscience
Rookies!  What you do is take kegs. A keg will nicely fit down in a tube (if you stretch it a little to get it in). You float the keg so it's about 2/3's into the water to keep it cold. You can tether the tube with the keg and take turns keeping the tether (you don't want it washing ashore into a camp of rednecks - you'd never get it back). When you want one, paddle up to the keg and draw a cold on.

The question is not how many cases, but how many kegs.

Truman

Elizabeth Walker wrote:
I don't know about Tom, but by my calculations, you will also need a canoe to carry the beer....  :)