[RC] Equine and Human Bodywork available for Tevis - Kathy Mayeda

I will be at the Auburn Fairgrounds pre and post ride for Tevis.? I am a certified Equine Bodyworker (Equinology) and have been trained by Jim Masterson who traveled to Malaysia with the WEG Endurance Team in his methods! ?I can also provide TuiNa/Accupressure or Chair Massage for crew and riders.?? Please e-mail me at klmayeda@xxxxxxxxx?for questions and/or appointments.? Great package deals available for horse, rider and crew!?? Sign up for future informational newsletters on my website below.
?
Kathy Lynn Mayeda, EBW, ABP
Wind Horse Integrative Bodywork
?