[RC] Alaska any one? - vjhogen

So we are looking at a job in Alaska.  Does any one know if horses are easily managed in any of these areas.  Craig, Juneau, Ketchikan, Petersburg, Sitka, Thorne Bay, or Wrangell.  We are trying to research on line, but I thought I would pick ride camps million brains. The job site is flexible to any of these areas.  I would love to go, but I need my ponies..  So any input would be great. It is a great opportunity for him, and it sounds like an adventure.  Only thing holding us back is the big "can I take my horses?"

Thanks
vickie