RE: [RC] Changing saddle rigging...??s - Terry Banister

Why not just use a girth converter? They are very inexpensive.

Terry
"May the Horse be with You"

From: Nasr69@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 08:27:02 -0400
Subject: [RC] Changing saddle rigging...??s
To: Ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi RC,
I have a Desoto saddle that I LOVE! But I don't like the western rigging plus I have a million dressage girths! So my question...if I can change the rigging would it change the way the saddle fits? What would the Pros and Cons be?
Thanks

Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Celebrate the moment with your favorite sports pics. Check it out.