Re: [RC] Mom's horses - Horseraser

I have gone through a long period of not riding but I certainly would not give them up-sometimes when you are going through personal stuff (menopause, empty nest syndrome, car accident) its just not the right time to ride. But if they are an integral part of your mother's personality I would just leave well enough alone. Just to make you understand a horsey girl (your mom) horses are in your blood. And to take them away would be a mean and devastating blow to her. So what exactly are you trying to accomplish here? Why arent you riding and spending time doing this with your mom?
Just my thoughts
Micki Turney