Re: [RC] [Endurance Tracks] Widower's gift sped Refuge approval - desertrydr1

Wow!  I never heard her called anything but Maggy Price.  Then again, I've admired her from afar.  I might have shared a table at a National Convention about 9 or so years ago, but at the time I hadn't seen a picture of her.  What a generous man, and what a fitting memorial for a great lady.
jeri

from Merri from a local newspaper:

"I would like to single out one of these unsung heroes, John S. Potter Jr. of Snydersville. Mr. Potter made a major gift to The Nature Conservancy in memory of the late Margaret Price Potter (Maggy). The gift supported the study that looked at the feasibility of creating a new National Wildlife Refuge in the Cherry Valley area."