Re: [RC] Big Snake - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

LOL!  You, as always, make a very good argue for the other side!  :)   I am not a fan of snakes.  A a matter of fact they scare the hell out of me.  I do care about King snakes!  Only because my Dad had them on our ranch to handle the rattle snakes that came out of an old mine that was on the property.

However, when something is that big, has lived a while, who is man to say now is the time for you to die!   Also, did you see Rosalie's commentary.  The byline:  Euban Hadad?  In my emotional trauma from the picture (grin) I neglected to read that. So, was this for real or not?  LOL!

D'