[RC] For veterinarians - Amber Roberts

I've been asked to forward a request to veterinarians outside of Texas who might like to participate in an equine marketing survey from a medical marketing research company.  They will pay $175 for a telephone conference call.  If any vets here are interested, please call them at 1-800-381-8955.

I tried to post the emailed flyer I received from them, but it was rejected as being too long.  So I just typed the basic info above.

Amber