Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 5:14 PM
Subject: [RC] Boz saddle

I had a Boz saddle years ago.  I found it very comfortable.  My problem was the large swivel screw that holds the stirrup leather in place, after a few hundred miles of use, worn through the leather tree and caused pressure on my horses back.

The owner refused to do anything about the problem.  In fact he was insulted that I asked.  The saddle went to the dump.  Pat  Oliva