Re: FW: [RC] saddle bags thanks jt - Chrystal Woodhouse

If you and your horse never want bug repellant you never ride in a lot of places.

Hmmmm. never found anything that really seemed effective!!!!! During horsefly/mosquito season I ride during the heat of the day ( less bugs and better training for my horse :-)))) or ride fast ! <g>