Re: FW: [RC] what's in your saddle bags? - Carrie - Dawn Carrie

I guess I'm a minimalist.  I have a multitool, a Clif bar (for me), a pkg of granola bars (for the horse), my cell phone (mostly to call one of our Forest Service law enforcement officers to report violators), sometimes my digital camera, and some Salt Sticks (similar to the Succeed capsules, but work even better for me).  I wear a c  But then, the Nat. Forest where I ride is criss-crossed with little dirt roads, and it's never more than maybe 45 min. walk to a main road, and since I've worked here for 20 years, I always know exactly where I am.