[RC] Salamonie Sizzler - Opal Perry

Hey everyone.. just wondering if anyone has done this ride, and can tell me anything about the campground?  I am trying to make a reservation for camping through Indiana's DNR website.. but am having trouble figuring out WHERE I want to park.  Any thoughts/ideas/comments about the camping and the ride itself (management, trails) would be appreciated!  Thanks in advance

Opal Perry