[RC] NE Ohio - Metroparks - Longer Loops for Conditioning - Karen Casemier

I moved to NE Ohio last year and posted a message to ridecamp, and met a couple of you because of it and got good tips on local riding places as well. I have ridden quite a bit at Brecksville and Hinkley but was wondering about the other Metro parks as well as Cuyahoga for longer loops for conditioning. Any suggestions of trail heads where I could head out and do 20 miles without a lot of repeats/backtracking? We have moved up to the 50 mile distance and as I don't go to a ton of rides, I need to bump up my conditioning between rides to keep her in shape for this distance.

If anyone is interested in meeting up for conditioning rides, let me know - I'm always up for meeting new people. You can contact me directly at kcrazzmatazz at hotmail dot com.

Thanks in advance!

Windows Live™ SkyDrive™: Get 25 GB of free online storage. Get it on your BlackBerry or iPhone.