[RC] Tevis - Candace Kahn

Hello All,
    Action Rider Tack will be at Robie Park for the Tevis ride commencing the afternoon of Wednesday, July 29 through Saturday morning, August 1.  We will have lots of EasyCare Gloves and Glue-Ons plus the necessary glues and glue guns, etc for application.  We will have special sales on Kerrits clothing and will be introducing many new items.  Come by and see the new Freeform Cutback models and the new Pampa Endurance Saddle plus much, much more.
    Let me know if I can bring anything for you so you can save on shipping.

With Warm Regards,
Candace Kahn  BE ONE WITH YOUR HORSE
877-865-2467