Re: [RC] fly traps? - Cris Potmesil

I use the 6-sided (or 12 depending on how you count them) hanging sticky traps. No insecticide, no odor, no fussing around with them, and they work. I get them at my local farm store in a box of 2 for around $10. They are one use only but mine seem to be good for about a month or so. It really depends on how bad your fly situation is. I use a feed-thru fly control, Solitude IGR, with my two horses as well.

Cris P.
Flat Rock, IL

Have any of you used fly traps in your barns and noticed a difference in fly volumes? :)  Favorite type or brand?