[RC] saddle for sale soon - Chris Littlefield

I have 2 Arabian Saddle Company saddles that will be on the market soon and just wanted to give ya’ll a heads up.

The first is a Sierra Trail, 16.5 seat, wide with buffalo leather. This saddle has only been ridden in 6 times at the most.

Super comfortable and very well made. Center fire rigging. Comes with 2 girths.

The other is an older Solstice, x-wide, smooth leather not buffalo and with an 18 seat. In very good condition but not new. Long billets, recently re-flocked.

Let me know if you are interested and I will contact you when I am ready to sell.

I am waiting on a replacement and don’t want to be without a saddle until it arrives.

Chris