From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ruth Maher
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2009 5:12 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [RC] Black is way hotter!

I'm loving all the responses I'm getting, but maybe I should ask the more specific question on my mind: Is a black horse really that much worse off than a bay or a sorrel?

I know that light colors reflect heat. (Give me a LITTLE credit...) What I want to know is if the difference in heat buildup would be enough that, all other things being equal, you'd choose a bay horse over a black.

Ruth

--
“I maintain there is much more wonder in science than in pseudoscience

“I maintain there is much more wonder in science than in pseudoscience. And in addition, to whatever measure this term has any meaning, science has the additional virtue, and it is not an inconsiderable one, of being true.” Carl Sagan