From: Jean Miller <jeanmiller@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: ridecamp <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, July 5, 2009 6:31:08 PM
Subject: [RC] Ted K

Last weekend, I got to meet the junior that is sponsoring Ted!!  It was just grand to see Ted back on a horse after his terrific fall in Florida a couple of years ago.  Once he is on the horse, he is balanced.  He says he is sponsoring the junior but the junior is sponsoring him.  They sure were having a good time.  If one goes to smugmug and click on tlephoto and then look for equine or Hopkins Cr, there are some great pictures of Ted and junior.  Jeanie