Re: [RC] [Endurance Riding: News] Australia: WEG proves 'hugely expensive' - Elizabeth Walker

It's expensive for people who just want to attend, too.  My sister and I were planning on going, but not any more -- it would just be too expensive.  If I'm going to fly across country to an event, I want to see more than one or two events, but with ticket prices for nearly all of the finals at $120 a pop, nope - not going to happen.

The endurance tickets are cheap - only $45.  The eventing cross-country is the same price.  But if you want to see the dressage finals, dressage freestyle, or the jumping ... any of the arena-based events - the price is somewhere over $100 per ticket (which seems way too much IMO).

Too bad - I was really interested in going.