Re: [RC] water tank advice - Truman Prevatt

Title: “I maintain there is much more wonder in science than in pseudoscience
rnbianchi wrote:
I want to put a large water tank (200 Gal.) on the back of my truck for horse and people (wash) water.  Is white the best one to buy?  They also offer green and black tanks.  Also, what size pump do people use to pump water out of these tanks? Thanks.  You can email me privately at RNBianchi@xxxxxxxxx

While reflect heat from the sun - black absorbs it. Green will also absorb some heat. If you want hot water - black will work fine. If you don't want hot water get white.

--

“I maintain there is much more wonder in science than in pseudoscience. And in addition, to whatever measure this term has any meaning, science has the additional virtue, and it is not an inconsiderable one, of being true.” Carl Sagan