Re: [RC] The Mongol Derby - Truman Prevatt

Title: “I maintain there is much more wonder in science than in pseudoscience
Lif Strand wrote:
they can carry more weight than a normal equine, and it doesn't matter if the rider knows how to ride or how tired the rider is,
Lif,

Clearly you haven't been reading ridecamp or you would know that "weight doesn't matter."

Truman

--

“I maintain there is much more wonder in science than in pseudoscience. And in addition, to whatever measure this term has any meaning, science has the additional virtue, and it is not an inconsiderable one, of being true.” Carl Sagan