[RC] Toasta to the Almosta Hosta! - Naomi Preston

Steph Teeter just saved a two-day ride for us here in the NW -- and she deserves a round of internet applause!  As she posted, she jumped in to save the "Almosta" Bennett Hills ride, when ride manager Lynn White needed to cancel due to the excess rain our region has been having.  This was a last minute save, and required a heck of a lot of work in just a few days!  As riders, our hats are off to you, Steph, for your hard work and determination to save a ride for all of us.  And we were treated to new trail, and a great time -- as is always the case at your Oreana ranch.  And thanks to Lynn, too, for coordinating this all so well with Steph.

Ride Managers Rock!

Naomi