[RC] When we leave? - Chris Littlefield

Most of us are lucky to have family who adore riding as much as we do and cherish all the completion prizes we have amassed. I assume that when we leave this earth there will be people we leave behind that will cherish our buckles, cups, t’s and the like from all of our ride accomplishments. But what happens when you don’t have anyone who thinks all of these things are nothing more than collectors of dust?

My only daughter had just asked me this the other day. “What am I supposed to do with all of your crap when you die?” She used the word crap. CRAP.

Does she not realize how many hours of training, pain, competing and the amounts of alcohol and Advil I consumed to amass this mound of crap?

And…I don’t have near the rides and miles as so many out there!

So my question is, if you don’t have anyone that would be thrilled with *your stuff* do you have any plans on what to do with all of your *crap*?

Just wondering…