RE: [RC] D'Arcy Update - Long Sorry! - Ranelle Rubin

Oh D'Arcy..you are so very right..I think we are all 10 seconds from changing our entire world if we stop to think about it. Be well, heal well, and someday you will ride again..

Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway. ~ John Wayne

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx