[RC] my new LQ horse trailer - Cindy Collins

Because so many of you on ridecamp were such an important part of my decision and since Gulf Coast 4 Star is also an AERC sponsor, I just wanted to share with you all that my new GC4Star trailer is darn near perfect in every way. Joe Stegint, Jr., the salesman I worked with, put up with hundreds of questions from me via email for well over 6 months. I'm sure he thought I was one of those folks who wastes their time asking questions and having them look up details and then goes off and never buys a trailer, or buys another brand. He was always patient and gracious. They added so many wonderful details for me...all going off our email conversations. We never met in person and I never saw the trailer until it was delivered, except in emailed photos. They added WERM flooring, a hay rack, solar panel, hydraulic jack, ladder, my bale buddy, two hi ties, water bucket brackets and hay bag hooks all off photos I sent them of Karen Chaton's set up :) They delivered it to my door...ride managers Linda and Bo Parrish were the drivers and they spent time with me going over every detail on set up and use of the trailer. Linda and Bo brought me Armadillo ride t- shirts :) My generator is wonderful, too, and relatively quiet! There were so many people at GC4Star that may my purchase so smooth, I hope I don't forget anyone. Paul and Gail Zeck both contacted me and answered questions and were so helpful. Jim Postel, the service manager, answered questions and made me feel so valued as a customer. All of them brainstormed "fixes" when I realized that my truck bed was too long and I could really tell that they were totally sincere in their concern and caring. (BTW, I had my truck bed cut and rebuilt by my local machine shop and it was definitely the safest and best solution for me. You'd never know if had been done...looks as good as new) Anyhow, please consider GC4Star if you are in the trailer market. I took the trailer to the Dorsey Creek 50 on the 20th and it was wonderful! That shower after the ride was priceless. So, yes, I'll have to teach 8 more years...but, I love my job, anyhow! Thank you to all the folks on RC who answered all of my questions throughout the last two years as I tried to figure out what truck and trailer to buy. Seriously, you were all a huge part of my decision making process and I really appreciate all of it. A special thank you to my Cody friend, Lauren, cause she constantly reassured me that I really did deserve such an extravagance :) Cindy