Re: FW: [RC] mongol derby supporters - Truman Prevatt

Title: “I maintain there is much more wonder in science than in pseudoscience
In reality a small group of people - endurance riders - have about as much chance of telling the Mongolians what to stop their derby as a snowball has surviving in Lucifer's home. If we can't stop the carnage of protesters in Iran - where the world is outraged - how are we going to stop the mongol derby.  Such efforts are normally doomed to failure.

The appropriate response is insure that it is very clear that this is not AERC endurance riding. This is not our sport - this is not how we do it. The FEI should be doing the very same thing.

Truman

--

“I maintain there is much more wonder in science than in pseudoscience. And in addition, to whatever measure this term has any meaning, science has the additional virtue, and it is not an inconsiderable one, of being true.” Carl Sagan