[RC] "mongol " derby - Chrystal Woodhouse

So I went and read the website about the race.................yep it does seem to have some problems some veterinary control being one of them however each of these horses is only going 25 miles, o.k. before I get slammed I realize that 25 miles can be dangerous on a horse however we are not talking galloping a horse 100 miles, we are talking about horses that run wild ( are going to  be in decent shape, wild horses roam about 25 miles a day in search of food and water)who are used to the weather conditions. Absolutely this ride should have some protection for the horses and for that the publicity is good as it will probably put enough pressure in the right places  however it seems people are upset over something they have little info about, if a well known dressage rider is willing to ride/attach her name to the event , perhaps she has checked it out and is satisfied with the conditions it will be run under????
Getting all the facts from reputable sources may be a good step to take before judging this ride.( AND no facebook is not a reputable source ;-))))))