[RC] mongol derby supporters - Cindy Stafford

If you're looking for a supporter of the derby to write your anti-derby letters to, I'd suggest Horse and Hound magazine of the UK.  They have a blog of a dressage pony rider (Katy Willings I think is her name) that is preparing for the derby, which to me, means they support it.

when I first came across the blog, i thought it was cute and have been reading it.  Not knowing anything about the derby, I just assumed it was set up similar to AERC or FEI endurance rides (naive me...).  Now that i know what I know, I'm a bit appalled that a publication like horse and hound, and a rider who should know better, thinks it's a great adventure to be pariticipating in the event.

Cindy