[RC] mystery bumps on horse - Sharon Hahn

It could be the girth, too - especially if you use something "non-breathable" like neoprene and your horse gets a localized heat rash under the girth.

I get terrible itchy red welts on my ankles from the elastic in my socks on hot summer days when I wear half chaps and my ankles can't breathe.  It will last for a week after the ride!  The rest of the year my ankles are fine.  Diabetic socks without elastic helps!

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses