[RC] SR Enduro Saddles - Susith

I have had an SR for ten years now that I bought used and had Steve fit to my Arab mare. This saddle is extremely well made, and I think I've since had it refitted to her twice, once as she was young and growing when we first started with the saddle and again after she had a foal and her body had changed. It has fit her beautifully for all these years, she is a black bay, and believe me she has never had a white spot or soreness from it. What's nice is the flexible tree allows for some changes in the horse's back.

The only thing that I would change is that the seat is kind of hard, I use a fleece saddle cover for comfort, but I think the saddle was originally designed for a man. I've gotten used to it over the years.

Best of luck in your saddle search!
Susan