[RC] Half Chaps - Michelle Aquilino

The half chaps I have have been slowly driving me crazy, and they're starting to fall apart, so I have an excuse to maybe get some new ones, lol.? I wear boots that go over my ankles, but my half chaps end too high that they always leave a gap between the chaps and my boots (creating a wonderful bucket for water to go into as we splash through a water crossing, lol).? I want some half chaps that will be low enough to prevent this, and may even make it possible to wear tennis shoes occasionally, but am afraid to buy them sight unseen since I don't know if they will be low enough or just like mine.? And there really isn't a big selection of places to buy horse stuff around me.? Anyone know what I'm talking about and know a brand that will for sure be low enough?? Thanks!? -Michelle

--
"Don't breed or buy while shelter animals die"