From: Marinera@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 23:46:05 -0400
Subject: [RC] No Subject
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Never underestimate the power of Ridecamp. Since my 4 p.m. posting, I have received thirteen responses...some private,  some shared on Ridecamp and one phone call.  The majority favor immediate and harsh punishment. When she is tied I feel it is difficult to be harsh as she will pull back and possible damage or break her neck or pull the barn down on  top of me to get even.  One person suggested the Blocker Tie Ring which apparently gives to pressure. I have seen it advertised, but have not heard any first hand reports.
Several people asked why I think she is biting.  I certainly interpret it as an act of aggression. It is not when she is being saddled or groomed or when you might be unintentionally causing her pain.  She seems to resent people invading her space.  BUT...once under saddle with a rider on her back, she
seems to be really happy going down the trail. She likes to be in the lead, but accepts nicely being in the middle or tail end.  Very nice horse except for this one problem.
Thank you Ridecamp for all of your sought after and welcome thoughts.  Julie

Download the AOL Classifieds Toolbar for local deals at your fingertips. (http://toolbar.aol.com/aolclassifieds/download.html?ncid=emlcntusdown00000004)