[RC] Opps, let me try that again...sorry - Janice Taylor

Forgot some key letters so these links should work now...
?
?
Like to ride in the deep woods?
Like to cross lots of rushing streams of cool fresh water?
Like to race along with friend and foe, laughing all the way?
Like to forget the frantic pace of 'real life'?
?
Come join the Daniel Boone Distance Riders for some fun in the woods!? It is happening this weekend!
?
Go to www.kentuckystampede.blogspot.com ?for some pictures of the trails and more info.? Go to www.dbdr.info.org ?for ride application.
?
Thanks,
See you there,
?
Janice

--

--
All the sounds dear to horseman were around me ~ the snorts of horses, the swish of their tails, the tinkle of irons as we flung the saddles over their backs ~ little sounds of no importance, but they stay with us in the unconscious library of memory.

www.janusstudio.com