RE: [RC] State Parks (OT) - fhall

Cash income is a crude indicator of how well off you are.<<<

Ok, I will try to promise this will be my only and last response to this
subject.

Mike, if you are the same Mike who recently returned from the service, let
me say I admire you and respect your for your service to your country.
Now...
After working the last 10...yes I said 10! Years through adversity you can
not begin to understand or imagine, (not even related to the following) I
clawed and fought my way through Pharmacy school on my husbands
non-college-blue-collar-just-make-enough-money-don't-qualify-for-any-help-in
come to finally graduate with a Doctorate of Pharmacy degree I have to
politely disagree with you the cash in-come is NOT a crude indicator of how
well off you are. It sure has made a huge difference in our lives! I am glad
and PROUD I live in a country that allows us to work as hard as I did to
achieve what I have. I am sorry you don't agree with everything our
government does. I don't agree with EVERYTHING they do either, but after
traveling all over the world with my husband (through several of the
countries you mentioned) I can tell you one thing. You are PRIVALEGED to
live here(Surely you must already know this?). This is still the GREATEST
country in the world. GOD BLESS THE USA. I am sure lectures will be forth
coming on how we should try to change this or that, but fortunately, I have
promised to let this be MY last word on the subject anyway. Not sure you
actually answered the original question on standards of living either?

Dr. Freda Hall