[RC] 'State Parks' topic - Karen Franklin

This topic thread was only relatable to endurance when the discussion was about the closing of these parks.  While some interesting political points have come through, this discussion is no longer pertinent to this forum.  Please take it elsewhere, and I say that with the kindest tone.  If we're going to be discussing national and international federal politics, then we need to throw in religion, race, gender issues, etc.  Not everyone here holds the same views on everything - we're all here DESPITE our different views, putting aside our differences and coming together for the love of this sport, not the discussion of national politics.  If its politics we're going to discuss, AERC vs. FEI provides plenty of fodder.

The Geologist's View:
MASS EXTINCTION EVENTS = NEW LIFE FORMS....  WOOHOO!!